Thursday, 6 November 2008

My big cot


Now that I am getting bigger, Mummy wants to start getting me used to a big cot. I have still got plenty of room left in my crib, but I have started gripping onto the bars and Mummy is worried I will get my arm stuck soon! Daddy assembled the cot (Harry's old one from Nanny and Grandad's house) into Harry's room, so now I have two beds! It also means I get to look at my lovely new mobile Mummy got me (we can't put one in Sam's cot because he would rip it down!). Mummy set up the monitor and put me in my cot for a nap for the first time on tuesday. I have to say I was a very good girl and had fallen asleep by the time the music on my mobile had finished. I had kicked my blanket off though, as usual!


No comments: