Thursday, 11 December 2008

Rolling and rolling and rolling....

I have now well and truely got the hang of rolling. In fact, if Mummy leaves me on the floor for any length of time on my back I will roll onto my front and then over again. It doesn't matter if anything is in my way, as I will just wedge myself against it and cry until I am rescued!
Mummy and Daddy are starting to get a bit cross with me when I roll over in my crib in the middle of the night, as I usually get stuck and cry! If I wasn't so dependant on my dummy they would have moved me into the big cot (I was put in there a few weeks back but didn't last all night as Mummy and Daddy got fed up of keep coming in to sort me out!).

No comments: