Wednesday, 6 May 2009

My first pigtail!

Ever since I was born, Mummy has been impatiently waiting for my hair to grow so she can put it in pigtails. Last weekend she bought some little bobbles and managed to get some of my hair up! Nanny said I looked cute, although she was a bit worried that my head went a bit red where Mummy had pulled my hair!


Not quite long enough for 2 bunches yet though!

(Mummy has also noticed that my other top tooth is now through - that makes 4 in total - I am doing things quickly!! I am also now a proficient crawler, so much so Mummy often loses me if she turns her back for a minute! I am now trying to pull myself up, but this usually results in me falling over and hitting my head! I am sure it won't be long!!!)




No comments: