Mummy has tried really hard to keep my blog updated but things have been so busy she hasn't been able to! There were so many things she wanted to post - Halloween, Fireworks Night, Christmas and many more but she hasn't had time!
I am doing really well, becoming more strong willed by the day! My speaking is coming on really well, I can call Harry and Sam and Buster and the word "NO" is very popular! I am an avid Peppa Pig fan (I can say Peppa and make a great pig noise!) and I LOVE playing with my babies! (I got 2 dolls and a pram for Christmas!). I tolerate having my hair done and have stopped pulling the bobbles out as soon as Mummy puts them in!
I am quite mischievious and if Mummy forgets to close the stair gate then I am upstairs without anyone noticing! I like opening and emptying drawers and making a mess in general! I also like playing with the older children at Toddler group and I love my friend Alice!
Anyway, Mummy has promised to try and keep my blog up to date now so look out for more posts soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment