Not a very nice day for me today -I had my first set of jabs. Despite me coughing and sneezing alot in the night and this morning, the nurse said it was okay for me to have my jabs since I didn't have a temperature (Mummy tried to get me out of having them!!!).
I screamed as soas the nurse did the injections but soon calmed down! Have been sleeping a lot this afternoon though. Mummy is hoping that it won't affect my sleeping tonight since I was a really good girl last night and slept from 7pm till 7am with a quick feed at 2am!
I screamed as soas the nurse did the injections but soon calmed down! Have been sleeping a lot this afternoon though. Mummy is hoping that it won't affect my sleeping tonight since I was a really good girl last night and slept from 7pm till 7am with a quick feed at 2am!
on
No comments:
Post a Comment