skip to main | skip to sidebar

Maddie's Memories

Lilypie

Friday, 19 September 2008

Weight Check: Week 5

Mummy ventured to the clinic for the first time with me and Sam. My weight had gone up to 8lb 8.5oz, which Mummy was well pleased with! Still no bottles for me!
Posted by Mummy at 20:54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (64)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • I'm Auntie Maddie - my niece Abbie!
      • Helping in the garden!
      • Weight Check: Week 9
      • First Set of Jabs
      • I'm Auntie Maddie - my nephew Charlie!
      • Weight Check: Week 7
      • Dresses!
      • My first holiday!
      • Weight Check: Week 5
      • Weight Check: Week 3
      • All my cards!
      • I'm here!

About Me

Mummy
View my complete profile