Every morning we have to take Harry to school. Now that the weather has turned chilly, Mummy has decided that my coat is just not warm enough some mornings. Hence she puts me in my snow suit (which she got from Freecycyle!). I feel snug as a bug in a rug when I am in it, although I am not very keen in actually getting into it (lots of pulling and pushing!)Sunday, 26 October 2008
Keeping warm!
Every morning we have to take Harry to school. Now that the weather has turned chilly, Mummy has decided that my coat is just not warm enough some mornings. Hence she puts me in my snow suit (which she got from Freecycyle!). I feel snug as a bug in a rug when I am in it, although I am not very keen in actually getting into it (lots of pulling and pushing!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment