It has started to get really cold at night and since I am quite a restless baby I am always kicking my blankets off (especially when I get cross when I want to be fed!). So Mummy has found out Harry and Sam's first sleeping bag and tonight I will sleep in it for the first time. At least I will be nice and warm all night (unlike Mummy who will get cold coming downstairs to get my bottle and then feed me!)Thursday, 2 October 2008
Sleeping bag!
It has started to get really cold at night and since I am quite a restless baby I am always kicking my blankets off (especially when I get cross when I want to be fed!). So Mummy has found out Harry and Sam's first sleeping bag and tonight I will sleep in it for the first time. At least I will be nice and warm all night (unlike Mummy who will get cold coming downstairs to get my bottle and then feed me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment