Thursday, 22 January 2009

Christmas!

I have experienced my first Christmas. Although my brothers seemed to really enjoy themselves, I couldn't really understand what the fuss was about! I liked watching Harry and Sam open their presents on Christmas Day morning. Harry kindly opened the presents Father Christmas had left for me, and I enjoyed looking at them. I particularly liked the pink doll and the glow worm I got.
After we got dressed, we popped into Auntie Rosie's house, I got lots of cuddles from my cousins. We then went to Nanny and Grandad's. Once I had said hello, and had my bottle I very kindly went to sleep on Nanny's bed (surrounded by lots of pillows to stop me going anywhere - Sam was in the cot!). I slept for over an hour and a half (as did Sam) so everyone could eat their Christmas dinner in peace! After lunch we had more present opening to do (or rather watch) and this time I enjoyed playing with the wrapping paper!


After some more playing and another bottle we went home and got ready for bed!

No comments: