Wednesday, 11 March 2009

A little holiday at Nanny and Grandads!

Over Valentine's weekend I had a little holiday at Nanny and Grandad's house. This is because Mummy, Daddy, Harry and Sam all went to Eurodisney for the weekend and they didn't want to take me! I guess all those bottles and naps make me a bit of a hinderance at times, and also Mummy said it was too cold for meto be outside in the buggy all day!
So Mummy packed up all my stuff (and there was lots of it!) and I stayed with Nanny and Grandad. I think on the whole I was a good girl, although I think the early starts wore Nanny out a bit (I'm usually awake anytime from 6am onwards!). I had lots of fun but I did get excited when I saw Mummy and Daddy again as I had missed them!

No comments: