Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Weight Check: Week 33

Mummy has finally got round to taking me to Baby Clinic to be weighed. I am now 17lb 9oz (7.97kg). I was on the 25th centile but I have now moved up and I between the 25th and 50th centile! It must be all this food I am eating!

I now have a bottle in the morning when I wake up and then a big bowl of breakfast cereal at 8am. After my nap I have a bottle around 10am. After another sleep I have one of Mummy's food ice cubes for lunch and then either a yogurt or a fruit pot, all washed down with water. I have a bottle at 3.30pm and my tea at 5pm, which is a while jar. I usually munch on half a rusk whilst Mummy and Daddy have their tea and then I have a bottle before I go to bed, at 6.30pm.


I am still quite tiny though and have only just gone into 6-9 month clothes!

No comments: