Monday, 27 April 2009

A different bath!


A couple of weekends ago, Nanny and Grandad very kindly offered to have Harry, Sam and I to sleep for the night, to give Mummy and Daddy a lie in!
We went round for Sunday roast (which wasn't the most relaxing lunch we've ever had since Sam and I were quite whingey!). After we had a play, Mummy was going to help Nanny bath us before she went home. However, when Mummy turned the hot tap on in Nanny's bath, it wouldn't turn off (Nanny and Grandad don't use their bath very often since they have a shower). Turns out something worked lose and got stuck in the tap! So whilst everyone was trying to sort out the tap (and Grandad's plumber friend came round) Mummy gave me a bath in Nanny's kitchen sink. I have to say I quite enjoyed it and was fascinated by the taps!

No comments: