Wednesday, 8 April 2009

I've got the pox!

Sam and I are getting ever closer, (in that he has finally started taking notice of me, and if he sees my dummy on the floor he will go to great effort to pop it back in my mouth, even if I don't want it!!) and we have now shared chicken pox! I got my first spots exactly two weeks after Sam got his! Monday afternoon I got about 4 spots and Mummy wasn't convinced it was chicken pox but by Tuesday morning she was sure! It is now Wednesday night and I have hundreds of spots - much more than Sam had! I have got them everywhere, lots in my hair, loads on my face and tummy and back. Unlike Sam I don't like having aqueous calamine put on, although Mummy let me have a lovely long bath tonight with lots of bircarbonate of soda in so she's hoping I feel a bit more comfy! I have got a high temperature though (was 39.5c at one point, but it's down to 38.9 now). I am suffering much more than Sam did, although Mummy is hoping this means I won't get it ever again!!!!

On a more positive note, Mummy noticed this morning that one of my top teeth (my right one) has now come through!!!

No comments: