Now that I have 6 teeth, Mummy has started giving me a "big girl's lunch" (i.e the same as what Sam has!). I much prefer this, even though it takes me ages to eat everything (I at least try everything on my plate and will eat cucumber and tomatoes, unlike Sam!) I make it very clear when I have finished as well since I throw everything on the floor, including my plate!Thursday, 6 August 2009
Big Girl's lunch!
Now that I have 6 teeth, Mummy has started giving me a "big girl's lunch" (i.e the same as what Sam has!). I much prefer this, even though it takes me ages to eat everything (I at least try everything on my plate and will eat cucumber and tomatoes, unlike Sam!) I make it very clear when I have finished as well since I throw everything on the floor, including my plate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment