skip to main | skip to sidebar

Maddie's Memories

Lilypie

Friday, 7 August 2009

Fun in the garden!



At the beginning of July the weather has been really hot and Mummy has let us have the water slide out after school! I love water and am not afraid of getting splashed!
Posted by Mummy at 13:39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (64)
    • ▼  August (17)
      • I found an apple!
      • First Birthday and my First steps!
      • Now I am One!
      • Stones in the garden
      • Fun in the garden!
      • Weight Check: Week 49
      • My nephew Ben
      • My pal Buster!
      • Is there room for two?!
      • The sand table!
      • Alfie's Christening
      • Anything you can do......!
      • My second Haven holiday!
      • Going to my first birthday party
      • Big Girl's lunch!
      • A new hat!
      • I can stand up on my own (well against something!)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (12)

About Me

Mummy
View my complete profile