We were lucky enough to go on another Haven holiday earlier this year (May half term bank holiday). This time we went to Devon Sands (in Devon) with Lisa, Danny, Marie, Charlie, Abbie and Ben. We had a lovely big caravan and there was so much space I was able to sleep in the same bedroom as Mummy and Daddy (which Mummy was relieved about as she wasn't very happy about leaving me in the lounge!). All that practice of sleeping in a travel cot at Nanny's house was put put to good use and I behaved beautifully in my cot every night!Our site had it's very own beach and we had great fun playing on the sand and eating our picnic lunch! We also did lots of swimming in the indoor pool, where I loved splashing! In the evenings we went to the clubhouse to watch the shows. Even though it was way past my bedtime I was a very good girl and was happy to sit in my buggy and watch everything going on. As stubborn as I am, I wouldn't go to sleep until we got back to the caravan though!

No comments:
Post a Comment